1. A nurse is teaching an adolescent with inflammatory bowel disease about treatment with corticosteroids. Which adverse effects are concerns for this client? Select all that apply.
3. Mood swings
5. Growth spurts
6. Adrenal suppression
2. A nurse is conducting an examination of a 6-month-old baby. During the examination, the nurse should be able to elicit which reflex?
3. When teaching a parent of a school-age child about signs and symptoms of fever that require immediate notification of the physician, which description should the nurse include?
1. Burning or pain with urination
2. Complaints of a stiff neck
3. Fever disappearing for longer than 24 hours, then returning
4. History of febrile seizures