10 WEIRD FACTS ABOUT SEX
SEX: Merriam Webster dictionary defines sex "as a physical activity in which people touch each other's bodies, kiss each other, etc. : physical activity that is related to and often includes sexual intercourse." Sex is not exclusive to humans alone, also to plants and animals or even fungi. In the animal kingdom in order to survive we need to reproduce, therefore sex already exist millions years ago. Historians even attribute that the Kamasutra has been composed between 400 BCE and 200 CE. But as the year goes by some weird things happened about sex.
Here are the 10 weird facts about sex:
1. "Formicophilia" is the fetish for having small insects crawl on your genitals.
Image credit: betterphotography
2. 75% of women like giving and receiving oral sex.
"Medical terms: Fellatio for women giving oral sex; Cunnilingus for receiving oral sex."
Image credit: inevertry.tumblr.com
3. 90% of men lie about their penis size.
"Michelangelo's statue of David can't lie."
Image credit: www.theguardian.com
4. Erotomania is an erroneous belief that a famous celebrity is in love with you.
"Keep dreaming my friend, it's free."
Image credit: www.hdwallpapers.in
5. Survey shows that 50% of women regularly fake orgasms.
"Ooohhh, Aaaahhh, YES YES. You're faking it."
Image credit: rhrealitycheck.org
6. "Ithyphallophobia" is a morbid fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.
"It just tends to shatter your love life. Sex is a beautiful experience and this ugly fear stops you from experiencing the beautiful feeling.”
Image credit: chincha.co.uk
7. 14% of women aged 18 to 29 reported at least one sexual experience with another woman.
"Aged 18 to 29 = College life."
Image credit: www.whyarewewhispering.com
8. 85% of men who died of heart attacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives.
"Gotcha, karma strikes."
Image credit: www.huffingtonpost.com
9. As of 2010, there were more than 2.5 million pornographic websites.
"Definitely not this site too."
10. Penguins faithfully mate for life.
"No no to divorce for this cute Antarctic birds."
Image credit: www.coolantarctica.com